1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×[email protected] Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
(Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
Realtek® Audio CODEC
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you need to open the audio software and select Device advanced settings > Playback Device to change the default setting first. Please visit GIGABYTE’s website for details on configuring the audio software.
Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 4.0 standard.)*
* Supported by 11th Generation processors only.
1 x PCI Express x1 slot (PCIEX1_1)
(The PCIEX1 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
* Refer to “1-7 Internal Connectors,” for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x CPU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x RGB LED strip header
1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
1 x serial port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
＊All fan headers are subject to support AIO_Pump, Pump and high performance fan with the capability of delivering up to 2A/12V @ 24W.
Back Panel Connectors
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x HDMI port
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks
iTE® I/O Controller Chip
Fan speed detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
1 x 256 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
ASUS Prime H510M-E (Intel Socket LGA1200 for 11th Gen Intel Core & 10th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron) micro ATX motherboard with PCIe 4.0 32Gbps M.2 slot Intel 1 Gb Ethernet DisplayPort HDMI D-Sub USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A SATA 6Gbps COM header and RGB header
Intel?Z690 LGA 1700 ATX motherboard with PCIe?5.0, 16+1 DrMos, Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation, AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking, WiFi 6 (802.11ax), Intel?2.5 Gb Ethernet, four M.2 slots with heatsinks PCIe 4.0 NVMe?SSD support, M.2 backplate, PCIe?Slot Q-Release, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C?, SATA and AURA Sync RGB lighting