ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
ر.س2,840 (Inc. VAT)
AMD X570 ATX gaming motherboard with PCIe 4.0, 16 power stages, OptiMem III, on-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), 2.5 Gbps Ethernet, USB 3.2, SATA, M.2 and Aura Sync RGB lighting
|CPU Socket||Socket AM4|
|RAM Memory Technology||DDR4|
|Compatible Processors||AMD 3rd Generation Ryzen|
|RAM Memory Maximum Size||128 GB|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E|
|Memory Slots Available||4|
|Wireless Type||Bluetooth, 5 GHz Radio Frequency, 802.11ax, 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency|
|Total USB Ports||12|
2 in stock
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ 4000 G-Series/ 3000 Series/ 3000 G-Series/ 2000 Series/ 2000 G-Series desktop processors; also supports up to two M.2 drives and features USB 3.2 Gen 2 and AMD StoreMI to maximize connectivity and speed
- Comprehensive thermal design: Passive chipset heatsink, M.2 aluminum heatsinks and ROG Water Cooling Zone.
- Robust power delivery: Designed power solution 14+2 TI power stages rated for 90A, ProCool II power connectors, microfine alloy chokes and 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors
- High-performance networking: On-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO support, 2.5 Gbps Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet, both with ASUS LANGuard protection, and support for GameFirst VI software.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig.
- DIY Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot, BIOS flashback and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Unmatched personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
- Industry-leading ROG audio: ROG SupremeFX S1220 is combined with the venerable ESS® ES9023P to deliver high-fidelity audio to headsets and exotic cans.