ASUS TUF Gaming 750W Bronze PSU
- Capacitors and chokes pass demanding tests to achieve Military-grade Certification.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- A protective PCB coating protects against moisture, dust, and extreme temperatures.
- An 80 Plus Bronze Certification is earned with high-quality components that pass rigorous testing.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Sleeved cables leave your rig looking tactically clean.
- 80cm 8-pin CPU connector (EPS 12V)
- 6-year warranty included.
Built For The Long Haul
TUF Gaming series PSUs bring military-grade components and a robust cooling solution together to create a power platform you can depend on. High-quality capacitors and chokes undergo a myriad of tests, including extreme temperatures and vibration tests, to ensure they meet rigorous military specifications. An Axial-tech fan with a dual ball fan bearing design offers more longevity than other fan types, increasing the overall lifespan of the product. It’s the perfect PSU to slot into a TUF Gaming rig or any DIY build designed to power through AAA games for years to come.
All critical capacitors and chokes in TUF Gaming PSUs are certified to military-grade specifications, ensuring reliable operation over a wide range of temperatures.
80 Plus Bronze Certification
Brains and Bronze
The high-quality components used in TUF Gaming power supplies ensure efficient and reliable operation worthy of an 80 PLUS Bronze Certification. The efficiency also leads to low temperatures within the PSU, facilitating an even quieter acoustic profile for the 135mm Axial-tech fan.