These rules and guidelines reflect the agreement offered by QUAD SOLUTIONS to its customers/clients with regards to retail products and services. By visiting the QUAD SOLUTIONS website or purchasing products from QUAD SOLUTIONS, you explicitly agree to comply with the followings terms and conditions, as mentioned below:
- Most items offered by QUAD SOLUTIONS are covered by a standard 2-year warranty from the date of purchase and are subject to manufacturer terms, usage regulations, and conditions.
- All warranty claims must be pursued within the warranty period.
- Warranty claims will be entertained only with the accompanying receipt or invoice. It is the responsibility of the customer to retain such documentation.
- Products should have the serial number label and warranty stickers visible and any such tampering of the above said labels will result in disqualification.
- Any product that was DOA (dead on arrival) or non-functional out of the box, must be reported and returned within 3 business days of purchase.
- Sales transactions are final upon approval of quotations. We do not entertain returns, refunds, replacements, or exchanges unless in event of damage/non-functionality.
Return Merchandise Authorization (Manufacturer supported returns and replacements)
- Only items that have their original packaging boxes, CDs, manuals, cables, and accessories in fair condition shall be eligible for returns under the warranty. Products without any of the above will be categorically rejected.
- Items that have been burnt, or physically damaged in any way, including bent edges, scratches, dents and cut cables will not be honored under any circumstances.
- Any unauthorized after-market modification of the products/items will disqualify the warranty.
Once the items are received from the customer in the event of a warranty claim, they will initially be tested to verify the nature and extent of non-functionality. Once it is validated by our technical team, a request will be dispatched to the manufacturer, who will then inform us of the options, particulars of service, and time duration that can be availed to the customer.
- If the product can be repaired or the issue fixed, the manufacturer is not entitled to provide a new replacement.
- RMA replacements/repairs will be provided within a minimum of 2 weeks subject to the manufacturer’s response time.
- New product replacements, which are issued in place of the original product under claim, carry over the remaining applicable warranty period of the original purchase item.
- In the event that the manufacturer is unable to provide a replacement under a warranty claim, due to the product being an end-of-life model or lack of supplies, they will offer either an alternative product model in its category or a refund based on the current market value of the non-operational product, after depreciation. Such a replacement or refund may not be proportional to the original value of the product.
- QUAD SOLUTIONS reserves the right to refuse/reject any product for RMA under any circumstances and at any time and is not obliged to explain the reasons behind such decisions. Only under extenuating circumstances, we may treat an individual case with exception to the established guidelines.
- QUAD SOLUTIONS is not responsible for any indirect and incidental damages caused by the products we retail, to either the system in question or personal. Our Website contains a large number of goods and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the goods listed on our Website may be incorrectly priced. We are under no obligation to provide any product to you at the incorrect price, even after we have sent you an Order Confirmation if an error in our pricing is found. The price will be verified once your order is assembled.
If an error in our pricing is found, we’ll inform you as soon as possible by telephone or email and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling your order. If you cancel, we will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit/debit card for the goods. If you do not confirm or cancel your order within 3 working days of notification we will assume that you wish to cancel your order and your order will be canceled by us.
Returns, exchange, refund
- The product must be in its original packing accompanied by the receipt and all accessories and manuals.
- Products that are returned within 15 days as “dead on arrival” / ”not functioning” may be exchanged or refunded after technical inspection from our technicians or manufacturer’s technicians.
- Any open box return or exchange will be subjected to the following deductions:
-15% on all items
- Video games, software, computer games, computer software, (re)writable multimedia products are not allowed to exchange/return.
- Mobile phones, computers, gaming devices are not subject to any return, replacement or refund unless found Defective within 15 days as per the official technical report.
- Printers, faxes, copy machines, supplies, and accessories are not subject to any return, replacement or refund, unless found Defective within 15 days.
- QUAD SOLUTIONS does not allow the return and exchange of products that are damaged as a result of misuses such as scratches or malfunction due to wrong voltage connection or missing parts of the product such as catalogs, accessories, etc…QUAD SOLUTIONS have the right to determine such case.
- Gift cards, free gifts, and/or bundled items should be returned to complete the return or exchange transaction.
Shipping and Delivery
- Shipment processing dates depend on your order, city, and your payment type.
- Delivery is 1-3 working days excludes Friday which is not a working day and public holidays such as Eid and national day. During public holidays and Mega Sale/Anniversary delivery may take up to 5-77 working days.
- Delivery is estimated delivery and not guaranteed, for the most up-to-date estimate please see the product page.
QUAD SOLUTIONS reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.